Old 30-07-2005, 05:27 PM
watergardenfriend

Default happy saturday morning

hope everyone is enjoying this morning
it is very nice and cool here in nebraska
I will go out today and enjoy my flowers and my pond
you are invited to join my groups
http://groups.msn.com/ourwatergardeningadventures
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/watergardenfriends

have a sunshiny day
louise

Old 30-07-2005, 05:56 PM
Reel Mckoi

"watergardenfriend" wrote in message
oups.com...
hope everyone is enjoying this morning
it is very nice and cool here in nebraska

## It's not bad here in TN either. :-) I'll soon be outside working on my
property.

--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b

Old 31-07-2005, 01:32 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On 30 Jul 2005 09:27:22 -0700, "watergardenfriend"
wrote:

hope everyone is enjoying this morning
it is very nice and cool here in nebraska
I will go out today and enjoy my flowers and my pond
you are invited to join my groups
http://groups.msn.com/ourwatergardeningadventures
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/watergardenfriends

have a sunshiny day
louise

And you're welcome to stay here. ) ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~
Old 31-07-2005, 11:06 PM
news group

watergardenfriend wrote:

hope everyone is enjoying this morning
it is very nice and cool here in nebraska
I will go out today and enjoy my flowers and my pond
you are invited to join my groups
http://groups.msn.com/ourwatergardeningadventures
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/watergardenfriends

have a sunshiny day
louise

And what a beautiful Saturday and Sunday here in Colorado Springs. I am
at the point where I keep sitting and then getting up to walk around the
pond. Not much to do now except enjoy it for a few more weeks and talk
to neighbors and friends about what is going on with it. Fish are
growing, plants are growing more and all is well. I will post some new
pictures in a few days.
W. Dale