Old 30-07-2005, 07:33 PM
Bill

Default Have you seen this?

I'm trying to find out what this thing is. I'd appreciate your ideas.
Here are a couple photos of it:

http://photos.yahoo.com/billgangley2005

Old 30-07-2005, 07:41 PM
Phyllis and Jim Hurley

Bill wrote:
I'm trying to find out what this thing is. I'd appreciate your ideas.
Here are a couple photos of it:

http://photos.yahoo.com/billgangley2005

Bioball with surfaces for bacteria?

Old 30-07-2005, 07:53 PM
Bill

Phyllis and Jim,

I think that's exactly correct. Look he

http://www.aquatic-marvels.com/BioBalls_Coralife.html

Thanks! And nice pond!

Phyllis and Jim Hurley wrote:
Bill wrote:
I'm trying to find out what this thing is. I'd appreciate your ideas.
Here are a couple photos of it:

http://photos.yahoo.com/billgangley2005

Bioball with surfaces for bacteria?

begin:vcard
fn:See our pond at: home.bellsouth.net/personalpages/pwp-jameshurley Ask me about Jog A Thon fundraiser (clears $120+ per child) at: jogathon.net
n:;See our pond at: home.bellsouth.net/personalpages/pwp-jameshurley Ask me about Jog A Thon fundraiser (clears $120+ per child) at: jogathon.net
version:2.1
end:vcard

Old 30-07-2005, 11:16 PM
Cracklin'

"Bill" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm trying to find out what this thing is. I'd appreciate your ideas.
Here are a couple photos of it:

http://photos.yahoo.com/billgangley2005

=======================
That looks like a bio ball.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b

Old 31-07-2005, 04:17 AM
kathy

Good grief! I thought you found it in your
pond and I was all prepared to have everyone
out scouring their ponds because aliens must
have arrived and seeded the earth's waterways
with pods.
Then I read the answers and I feel much better
now and I think I'll turn off the Sci-Fi channel...

kathy :-) www.blogfromthebog.com
Pond 101 page for new pond keepers ~