Old 04-08-2005, 02:52 PM
JaVriol

Default Omnipresent?

The answer would be no.

dell12345 wrote:
Please read the following verses:

A. Is God OMNIPRESENT (present in all places at all times)?

ASV -
1Ki 19:11 And he said, Go forth, and stand upon the mount before Jehovah.
And, behold, Jehovah passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the
mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before Jehovah; but Jehovah was
NOT IN the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; but Jehovah was NOT IN
the earthquake:
1Ki 19:12 and after the earthquake a fire; but Jehovah was NOT IN the
fi and after the fire a still small voice.

B. Does "FILL the EARTH" means OMNIPRESENT?

Gen 1: 22- 22 With that God blessed them, saying: "Be fruitful and become
many and FILL the waters in the sea basins, and let the flying creatures
become many in the earth

Gen 1:28 - "Be fruitful and become many and FILL THE EARTH and subdue it

C. God can choose to know and not know some things. It is upon His
discretion. Proofs below.

Gen 22:12 -
And he went on to say: "Do not put out your hand against the boy and do
not do anything at all to him, for NOW I do KNOW that you are God-fearing
in that you have not withheld your son, your only one, from me".

Gen 18:21 - 21 I am quite determined to go down that I may see whether
they act altogether according to the outcry over it that has come to me,
and, if not, I can get TO KNOW it."

ASV -
Gen 18:21 I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether
according to the cry of it, which is come unto me; and if not, I WILL
KNOW.