Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-09-2005, 05:54 PM
Lawrence

Default Bumps on fish

Hi All,

Some goldfish (comets, I believe) in our pond have bumps on them. No
fish has more than one of them and there doesn't seem to be any common place
for the bump to appear -- e.g., one fish has one on the side of his/her head
above the gills, another has one along his lateral line down near his tail.
The bumps don't seem to be related to mating or anything and they don't seem
to bother the fish at all. The bumps don't look bad or infected or anything
and they don't seem to be growing or spreading. Does anybody have any
thoughts about what this might be and if I should worry about it?

--
Lawrence

Bumps on Tomato vine. Gunnloth Edible Gardening 1 22-07-2004 08:03 PM
Bumps on Tomato vine. Gunnloth Edible Gardening 7 22-07-2004 01:03 AM
Texas persimmon with leaf bumps Dewitt Gardening 0 30-03-2004 06:43 AM
hard warty bumps K Barrett Orchids 7 29-01-2004 03:13 AM
Big bumps on some goldfish David Glover Ponds 5 24-03-2003 08:56 PM