Old 09-11-2005, 12:24 AM
ReelMcKoi

Default Transporting fish

Carol-Ann wrote:
"Justice" wrote in message
newsS6cf.190913$ir4.56226@edtnps90...
Hi all, I have a qustion of how should I transport fish here in middle
canada durring the winter. I do not have a car so I rely on crapy public
transportation. I am interested in getting some zebra loaches from my LFS
but am worried about them getting to cold in transport. This store dose
double bag the fish so there is some insolation, is it enough for say 20
min outside at -10c?

====================
Hold them UNDER your coat while in transit. That's what I did before I was
old enough to have a car. It worked well in the winter.
--

Straight of the TV series Surface

what a liar.

Old 10-11-2005, 06:57 AM
Elaine

Default Transporting fish = yet another FORGERY BY ANTONIO L. SANTANA of Camden NJ.

The HEADERS show this message is another FORGERY BY ANTONIO L. SANTANA of
Camden NJ.

A Jehovah's Witness from ARJ-W = Antonio L. Santana/Camden NJ forgery.

If Mr. Antonio L. Santana /Camden NJ tries to engage anyone in committing a
crime against
myself or my family they need to contact the Camden NJ Police
at: 856-757-7400 or 856-757-7420

Camden Police, 1 Police Plaze, Camden NJ 856-757-7400

The perpatrator is:
Antonio L Santana of 3072 Constitution Road
Camden N.J. (856) 962-9003

From: "ReelMcKoi"
Newsgroups: rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.ponds
Subject: Transporting fish
Date: 8 Nov 2005 16:24:05 -0800

"ReelMcKoi" wrote in message
oups.com...

Carol-Ann wrote:
"Justice" wrote in message
newsS6cf.190913$ir4.56226@edtnps90...
Hi all, I have a qustion of how should I transport fish here in middle
canada durring the winter. I do not have a car so I rely on crapy
public
transportation. I am interested in getting some zebra loaches from my
LFS
but am worried about them getting to cold in transport. This store dose
double bag the fish so there is some insolation, is it enough for say
20
min outside at -10c?

====================
Hold them UNDER your coat while in transit. That's what I did before I
was
old enough to have a car. It worked well in the winter.
--

Straight of the TV series Surface

what a liar.

transporting fish in your luggage kathy Ponds 0 11-03-2005 10:50 PM
Transporting Koi ciel Ponds 17 28-07-2004 09:03 AM
[IBC] transporting succulents and cacti Craig Cowing Bonsai 8 26-07-2004 03:03 AM
Transporting goldfish JGW Ponds 2 05-08-2003 04:21 AM
Transporting House Plant Cross Country Hobbs Gardening 3 18-03-2003 02:32 PM