Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-02-2006, 09:17 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,alt.aquaria,rec.ponds
cat daddy

Default What names do you give your fish - if any?

"Koi-Lo" wrote in message

"Gill Passman" wrote in message
Someone recently posted that they have named their clean-up crew after
various vaccuum cleaning products.

Personally, I only really give my bettas names (currently have Boris the
red) and don't name the others...I was wondering if other people give
their fish names and if so what and why?

Gill

==============================
Somehow some of my fish do end up with names. There's Snowflake the white
betta. There's Goldie the largest and deepest yellow koi we have. There's
daGhost, the large ghost koi. There's Bubbles, the first bubble-eye
goldfish I bought last year. There's BlueBoy, the fingerling I found
floating in the tank after a bad cold snap. He was put in the 2g tank in
the sunroom to pass in peace. He revived and is doing quite well.... so
yes, some of mine end up with names. :-)
--

Koi-Lo.... frugal ponding since 1995...
Aquariums since 1952

Do you have any named "Tråchñol", "X-Zenia", "Cracklin' ", "Borked Pseudo
Mailed", "Kathy-II", "Årächñio", "Prominent Bethelite", "Mr. Paul",
"Gradyman", "Lupe Lu", et.al. ?
You know, names you created for your sockpuppet army, Carol?