Old 06-02-2006, 09:17 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,alt.aquaria,rec.ponds
cat daddy

Default What names do you give your fish - if any?

"Koi-Lo" wrote in message

"Gill Passman" wrote in message
Someone recently posted that they have named their clean-up crew after
various vaccuum cleaning products.

Personally, I only really give my bettas names (currently have Boris the
red) and don't name the others...I was wondering if other people give
their fish names and if so what and why?

Gill

==============================
Somehow some of my fish do end up with names. There's Snowflake the white
betta. There's Goldie the largest and deepest yellow koi we have. There's
daGhost, the large ghost koi. There's Bubbles, the first bubble-eye
goldfish I bought last year. There's BlueBoy, the fingerling I found
floating in the tank after a bad cold snap. He was put in the 2g tank in
the sunroom to pass in peace. He revived and is doing quite well.... so
yes, some of mine end up with names. :-)
--

Koi-Lo.... frugal ponding since 1995...
Aquariums since 1952

Do you have any named "Tråchñol", "X-Zenia", "Cracklin' ", "Borked Pseudo
Mailed", "Kathy-II", "Årächñio", "Prominent Bethelite", "Mr. Paul",
"Gradyman", "Lupe Lu", et.al. ?
You know, names you created for your sockpuppet army, Carol?

Old 06-02-2006, 10:17 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,alt.aquaria,rec.ponds
Roy

Good one Cat Daddy......

On Mon, 6 Feb 2006 15:17:06 -0600, "cat daddy"
wrote:

"Koi-Lo" wrote in message

[...]

\\\|///
( @ @ )
-----------oOOo(_)oOOo---------------

oooO
---------( )----Oooo----------------
\ ( ( )
\_) ) /
(_/
The original frugal ponder ! Koi-ahoi mates....

Old 07-02-2006, 03:20 AM posted to rec.ponds
Mr. Paul

Do you ever post anything on topic? Please take your personal issues to
email so the rest of us can move on. You've all had center stage quite long
enough. Your little feud has grown staler than last weeks newspaper.

Old 07-02-2006, 03:37 AM posted to rec.ponds
cat daddy

Use your same sock in the same thread if you want to snivel, Carol. You
already fscked up this one.

Old 07-02-2006, 05:39 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

"Mr. Paul" wrote in message
Do you ever post anything on topic? Please take your personal issues to
email so the rest of us can move on. You've all had center stage quite
long
enough. Your little feud has grown staler than last weeks newspaper.

And yet carol, you can't avoid troll bait. If only you would learn to keep
your mouth shut.

PS, you might want to find a new anonymous account, pretty much everyone has
figured out this one is yet another one of your drones.

Old 07-02-2006, 05:59 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default What names do you give your fish - if any? (Another SNOOZE Impersonation)

I did not write this message.

From: "Koi-Lo"
Newsgroups: rec.ponds

Subject: What names do you give your fish - if any?

Old 07-02-2006, 06:01 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

"Koi-Lo" wrote in message
I did not write this message.

I did.