Old 21-03-2003, 10:08 PM
John Rutz

Default ah spring?

well it quit snowing so I got my plumbing rerouted and turned on all
three pumps all the plants are showing some signs of growth so maybe
spring is finaly here for real

--
John Rutz

I'm not Porg am not am not am so
see my pond at:
http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 21-03-2003, 10:56 PM
Bonnie Espenshade

John Rutz wrote:
well it quit snowing so I got my plumbing rerouted and turned on all
three pumps all the plants are showing some signs of growth so maybe
spring is finaly here for real

Glad to hear that. My ponds are now free of ice. My only
problem is the large veggie filter. Apparently it was
frozen solid. It is slowly thawing. The water celery and
mint are greening nicely. I was going to do a water change
today, but DH has turned all the outdoor spigots off and I
can't budge them. I guess it'll wait until tomorrow.

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old 21-03-2003, 11:20 PM
K30a

Today I potted up the lilies that were displaced
during the fish adoption.
I've put them in some tubs to wait for the pond cleaning which we'll attempt
here soon.
Also put a pump in the frog bog to get it moving around. There are a zillion
snails in there working on fallen leaves. We'll haul some of them out too.
More yard work tomorrow if the rain holds off.

k30a