GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Spawning. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/11390-spawning.html)

Just Me \Koi\ 23-03-2003 07:44 PM

Spawning.

Hi all,
As some of you may remember, I live in Southern California. One of my Koi
already spawned this year (about 2 weeks ago to be precise). Anyway this
morning I woke up to let the dogs out and heard all kinds of commotion going
on by the ponds.

Mass spawning! Trashing through my pennyworth. Even the small 6" Koi were
trying to get into the show. Awesome again.

I took MPEG video, VHS video, and digital pictures. I'll be happy to share
with anyone interested in seeing the shots.

I guess I should change my sig from Just Me Koi to Just Me Papa Koi.

It's 11:40 am Sunday (Pacific Time) and the spawning still continues along
with the eating of the eggs. Ammonia spike is probably around the corner
too.

--
_______________________________________
"Architecture is the ultimate erotic 'object'."

Thunderbird84 23-03-2003 08:32 PM

Spawning.

I'm interested in seeing the video and pictures

Bob

--

Take ME away to reply

Check out my personal page at:
http://members.tripod.com/Trains99
Click on the My Pond button on the left to see my pond.

Just Me \Koi\ 23-03-2003 10:32 PM

Spawning.

Do you know where I can put the MPEG file on line for sharing? My webshots
account does not seem to accept MPEG files.

--
_______________________________________

Thunderbird84 23-03-2003 11:08 PM

Spawning.

No, I don't. But if you have a person to person filesharing program like
Imesh, you could make the filename unique, and put it into share file.
Email me if you have no clue what I'm talking about.

Bill 23-03-2003 11:32 PM

Spawning.

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote :

Do you know where I can put the MPEG file on line for sharing?

alt.binaries.mpeg

---

MISSYMAGICGIRL 24-03-2003 06:08 AM

Spawning.

I would like to see the picture's and video!

Thanks,

Sacha

BenignVanilla 24-03-2003 02:08 PM

Spawning.

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
Do you know where I can put the MPEG file on line for sharing? My

webshots
account does not seem to accept MPEG files.

I'd be happy to post them on my web site if you need some space.

BV.

Just Me \Koi\ 24-03-2003 02:32 PM

Spawning.

Hi BV.
Do you mind if I take you up on your offer for the MPEG file.
Total of 5 meg of 2 clips.

--
_______________________________________
"Architecture is the ultimate erotic 'object'."
Bernard Tschumi, "Architecture & Transgression"

"BenignVanilla" wrote in
message ...

BenignVanilla 24-03-2003 04:44 PM

Spawning.

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
Hi BV.
Do you mind if I take you up on your offer for the MPEG file.
Total of 5 meg of 2 clips.

Not a problem.I will send you my work email address, so you can send them to
me.

BV.

REBEL JOE 24-03-2003 08:56 PM

Spawning.

I,d love to see them

http://community.webtv.net/rebeljoe/POND

REBEL JOE 24-03-2003 08:56 PM

Spawning.

Can you put them on your e-mail sig and e-mail me

http://community.webtv.net/rebeljoe/POND

Just Me \Koi\ 25-03-2003 02:32 AM

Spawning.

Did you get the email?

--
_______________________________________

MISSYMAGICGIRL 25-03-2003 03:20 AM

Spawning.

In article , "Just Me \"Koi\""
writes:

I would like to see the clips and pic's but no respond!?

Sacha

Just Me \Koi\ 25-03-2003 03:44 PM

Spawning.

I was trying to set up a site to post it at. BV had volunteered to host the
mpeg for me. I will let you know as soon as it's up.

Sorry for not responding promptly, I was too busy searching around for
options on where to place them.

--
"Architecture is the ultimate erotic 'object'."
Bernard Tschumi, "Architecture & Transgression"

REBEL JOE 25-03-2003 03:56 PM

Spawning.

No could ya send again

http://community.webtv.net/rebeljoe/POND