Old 23-03-2003, 07:44 PM
Just Me \Koi\

Default Spawning.

Hi all,
As some of you may remember, I live in Southern California. One of my Koi
already spawned this year (about 2 weeks ago to be precise). Anyway this
morning I woke up to let the dogs out and heard all kinds of commotion going
on by the ponds.

Mass spawning! Trashing through my pennyworth. Even the small 6" Koi were
trying to get into the show. Awesome again.

I took MPEG video, VHS video, and digital pictures. I'll be happy to share
with anyone interested in seeing the shots.

I guess I should change my sig from Just Me Koi to Just Me Papa Koi.

It's 11:40 am Sunday (Pacific Time) and the spawning still continues along
with the eating of the eggs. Ammonia spike is probably around the corner
too.

--
_______________________________________
"Architecture is the ultimate erotic 'object'."

Old 23-03-2003, 08:32 PM
Thunderbird84

I'm interested in seeing the video and pictures

Bob

--

Take ME away to reply

Check out my personal page at:
http://members.tripod.com/Trains99
Click on the My Pond button on the left to see my pond.

Old 23-03-2003, 10:32 PM
Just Me \Koi\

Do you know where I can put the MPEG file on line for sharing? My webshots
account does not seem to accept MPEG files.

--
_______________________________________

Old 23-03-2003, 11:08 PM
Thunderbird84

No, I don't. But if you have a person to person filesharing program like
Imesh, you could make the filename unique, and put it into share file.
Email me if you have no clue what I'm talking about.

Old 23-03-2003, 11:32 PM
Bill

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote :

Do you know where I can put the MPEG file on line for sharing?

alt.binaries.mpeg

---

Old 24-03-2003, 06:08 AM
MISSYMAGICGIRL

I would like to see the picture's and video!

Thanks,

Sacha
Old 24-03-2003, 02:08 PM
BenignVanilla

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
Do you know where I can put the MPEG file on line for sharing? My

webshots
account does not seem to accept MPEG files.

I'd be happy to post them on my web site if you need some space.

BV.

Old 24-03-2003, 02:32 PM
Just Me \Koi\

Hi BV.
Do you mind if I take you up on your offer for the MPEG file.
Total of 5 meg of 2 clips.

--
_______________________________________
"Architecture is the ultimate erotic 'object'."
Bernard Tschumi, "Architecture & Transgression"

"BenignVanilla" wrote in
message ...

Old 24-03-2003, 04:44 PM
BenignVanilla

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
Hi BV.
Do you mind if I take you up on your offer for the MPEG file.
Total of 5 meg of 2 clips.

Not a problem.I will send you my work email address, so you can send them to
me.

BV.

Old 24-03-2003, 08:56 PM
REBEL JOE

I,d love to see them

http://community.webtv.net/rebeljoe/POND

Old 24-03-2003, 08:56 PM
REBEL JOE

Can you put them on your e-mail sig and e-mail me

http://community.webtv.net/rebeljoe/POND

Old 25-03-2003, 02:32 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Did you get the email?

--
_______________________________________

Old 25-03-2003, 03:20 AM
MISSYMAGICGIRL

In article , "Just Me \"Koi\""
writes:

I would like to see the clips and pic's but no respond!?

Sacha
Old 25-03-2003, 03:44 PM
Just Me \Koi\

I was trying to set up a site to post it at. BV had volunteered to host the
mpeg for me. I will let you know as soon as it's up.

Sorry for not responding promptly, I was too busy searching around for
options on where to place them.

--
_______________________________________
"Architecture is the ultimate erotic 'object'."
Bernard Tschumi, "Architecture & Transgression"

Old 25-03-2003, 03:56 PM
REBEL JOE

No could ya send again

http://community.webtv.net/rebeljoe/POND

Spawning Frequency NJ Ponds 7 04-08-2003 02:02 PM
spawning! Carolyn Ponds 1 09-07-2003 02:48 AM
Odiferous spawning? Sue Alexandre Ponds 8 03-07-2003 07:32 AM
Spawning Part II MPEG Video of My Koi spawning are now on mad Ponds 0 29-03-2003 03:32 PM
Spawning Part II MPEG Video of My Koi spawning are now on line. Just Me \Koi\ Ponds 7 28-03-2003 05:32 AM