GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   live video streaming test (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/12000-live-video-streaming-test.html)

Luwie 28-03-2003 09:56 AM

live video streaming test

I have put up a cam on the pond ,and I`m not 100% sure if it`s working right
over the internet.

Could you please go to the page and check it out.

It could take a while because it takes some time to load.(1 minut or so
depending on your internet connection.)

http://people.zeelandnet.nl/luwie/koi/

Then click on the right menu on cam or go to the english flag and then click
on cam

Hope it works

Greetings Theo

jammer 28-03-2003 05:32 PM

live video streaming test

On Fri, 28 Mar 2003 11:38:11 -0500, "ande"
wrote:

Could you please go to the page and check it out.

I get, this is just a test.....

jammer