Old 28-03-2003, 09:56 AM
Luwie

Default live video streaming test

I have put up a cam on the pond ,and I`m not 100% sure if it`s working right
over the internet.

Could you please go to the page and check it out.

It could take a while because it takes some time to load.(1 minut or so
depending on your internet connection.)

http://people.zeelandnet.nl/luwie/koi/

Then click on the right menu on cam or go to the english flag and then click
on cam

Hope it works

Greetings Theo

Old 28-03-2003, 05:32 PM
jammer

On Fri, 28 Mar 2003 11:38:11 -0500, "ande"
wrote:

Could you please go to the page and check it out.

I get, this is just a test.....

jammer