GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   wow (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/123879-re-wow.html)

Ian Paul Freemanly 24-02-2006 05:51 PM

wow

shazzbat Stroked my keelbasa and whined:

Well we went down to the allotment this afternoon, and guess what we saw?

Only Steve Fossetts plane, the virgin global voyager or whatever it's
called, it landed at Bournemouth a week or so ago, and today it kept flying
round
the allotments, presumably a test flight after the repairs and before flying
back to the states. It was really cool.

Didn't get much work done mind, it was a bit of a distraction, since every
time we heard a plane after that, we had to check it out.

Don't get out much do you. Seeing the Goodyear blimp must give you a
woody.

~Roy~ 24-02-2006 11:59 PM

wow

I Heard Koi lo aka Carol tried to go down on it one time, but she
snagged it with a tooth, being the old snaggled tooth bitch she is,
and the blimp had a blow out!

--
\\\|///
( @ @ )

oooO
\ ( ( )
\_) ) /
(_/
The original frugal ponder ! Koi-ahoi mates....