Old 24-02-2006, 05:51 PM posted to alt.troll,rec.ponds,alt.cracks,uk.rec.gardening
Ian Paul Freemanly

Default wow

shazzbat Stroked my keelbasa and whined:

Well we went down to the allotment this afternoon, and guess what we saw?

Only Steve Fossetts plane, the virgin global voyager or whatever it's
called, it landed at Bournemouth a week or so ago, and today it kept flying
round
the allotments, presumably a test flight after the repairs and before flying
back to the states. It was really cool.

Didn't get much work done mind, it was a bit of a distraction, since every
time we heard a plane after that, we had to check it out.

Don't get out much do you. Seeing the Goodyear blimp must give you a
woody.
Old 24-02-2006, 11:59 PM posted to alt.troll,rec.ponds,alt.cracks,uk.rec.gardening
~Roy~

I Heard Koi lo aka Carol tried to go down on it one time, but she
snagged it with a tooth, being the old snaggled tooth bitch she is,
and the blimp had a blow out!

--
\\\|///
( @ @ )

oooO
\ ( ( )
\_) ) /
(_/
The original frugal ponder ! Koi-ahoi mates....

Wow. Just WOW. Lilly Ponds 17 24-07-2005 06:17 PM
secret to filling the WOW Tomatolord North Carolina 0 03-06-2003 04:20 PM
wow.. clear water finally! linda mar Freshwater Aquaria Plants 3 08-05-2003 02:20 AM
Wow - Blue Pleco? DWS Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 02-05-2003 04:21 AM
Wow will Texas 0 05-04-2003 11:10 AM