Old 13-02-2003, 02:25 AM
Thunderbird84

Default OT slightly: End fish cruelty

This is slightly. I lurk in the aquaria groups too, and found this
petition.

Here's the link if anyone is interested:
http://www.petitiononline.com/fishtank/
--
Check out my personal page at:
http://members.tripod.com/Trains99

Click on the My Pond button on the left to see my pond.

Old 13-02-2003, 03:55 AM
KenCo

Thunderbird84 wrote:

This is slightly. I lurk in the aquaria groups too, and found this
petition.

Here's the link if anyone is interested:
http://www.petitiononline.com/fishtank/
--
Check out my personal page at:
http://members.tripod.com/Trains99

Click on the My Pond button on the left to see my pond.

I have always refused to sell these types of fish.

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the
sending of this contaminant free message We do concede
that a signicant number of electrons may have been
inconvenienced.

Old 13-02-2003, 09:14 PM
Sam Hopkins

Dang. I wondered how a painted glass fish could be hot pink.

"Thunderbird84" wrote in message
This is slightly. I lurk in the aquaria groups too, and found this
petition.

Here's the link if anyone is interested:
http://www.petitiononline.com/fishtank/
--
Check out my personal page at:
http://members.tripod.com/Trains99

Click on the My Pond button on the left to see my pond.

Appalling cruelty [email protected] United Kingdom 0 03-07-2006 10:21 PM
Shocking cruelty by conservationists in South Africa [email protected] United Kingdom 0 20-06-2006 09:09 PM
CANADA'S SHAME - Sealers Speak Out! Extreme Cruelty at the Hunt! soapless United Kingdom 5 18-04-2004 02:17 AM
Orchid cruelty! Claude Orchids 7 03-02-2004 04:00 PM
DEODORANT STONES, they really do work. and it's cruelty free. Malcolm United Kingdom 5 24-08-2003 01:12 PM