GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Photos wonted. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/14077-photos-wonted.html)

Ian Birtles \(Mostyn\) 07-04-2003 01:08 PM

Photos wonted.

Ponders
I am building a website to try and show the many designs of ponds, if you
would like to have a photo of your pond on my site please email it to me & I
will gladly show it.
Also I need a photo of a sturgeon if any one has a photo that they could let
me have I would be grateful.
Hopefully the site will be online early May.
Thanks
--
Ian (Mostyn)

Just Me \Koi\ 08-04-2003 04:20 AM

Photos wonted.

Hello Ian,
There is a chap here named BennignVanilla, he posted a topic (Your Pond
pics) In that post he collected all of our pond links. Maybe you can just
copy the links from there?
Later.

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

BenignVanilla 08-04-2003 03:56 PM

Photos wonted.

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
Hello Ian,
There is a chap here named BennignVanilla, he posted a topic (Your Pond
pics) In that post he collected all of our pond links. Maybe you can just
copy the links from there?

I do have a list of links. I have not as of yet received any photos,
however. I'd be happy to share the link list, as I have not yet published my
new site.

BV.