Old 07-04-2003, 01:08 PM
Ian Birtles \(Mostyn\)

Default Photos wonted.

Ponders
I am building a website to try and show the many designs of ponds, if you
would like to have a photo of your pond on my site please email it to me & I
will gladly show it.
Also I need a photo of a sturgeon if any one has a photo that they could let
me have I would be grateful.
Hopefully the site will be online early May.
Thanks
--
Ian (Mostyn)

Old 08-04-2003, 04:20 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Hello Ian,
There is a chap here named BennignVanilla, he posted a topic (Your Pond
pics) In that post he collected all of our pond links. Maybe you can just
copy the links from there?
Later.

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

Old 08-04-2003, 03:56 PM
BenignVanilla

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
Hello Ian,
There is a chap here named BennignVanilla, he posted a topic (Your Pond
pics) In that post he collected all of our pond links. Maybe you can just
copy the links from there?

I do have a list of links. I have not as of yet received any photos,
however. I'd be happy to share the link list, as I have not yet published my
new site.

BV.

Re Wonted Mostyn Ponds 0 16-10-2003 02:12 AM
Wonted Mostyn Ponds 3 03-10-2003 03:32 PM
Botanical gardens photos (Was Rachel Corrie- PA staged photos) Hane Edible Gardening 0 25-03-2003 03:32 PM
Wonted Ian Ponds 0 03-02-2003 01:33 AM
find photos free of roses Marco Mazza Roses 1 01-02-2003 03:45 PM