Old 24-04-2006, 08:40 PM posted to alt.religion.jehovahs-witn,alt.atheism,rec.ponds,alt.free.newsservers
DarkReason

Default Hey RoY and Snooze ATTENTION ARJW AND REC.PONDS ;

Koi-Lo wrote:
Hell, I already have.........She is lying like always..........once I
mentioned what and why I called the officer onthe phone started to
laugh and said yea, we heard that already, but were all ears. Guess
her little assine stories and assumptions and fantasies have found
their ways to the various places and gives them a laugh and break
from their normal routines.........

I guess Then It is settled. Carol has been Outed as a Liar. Did you
notice how quiet she today?

They may be laughing. But if she keeps it up. They won't be laughing as
they haul her rear end to the County Psych ward.