Old 26-04-2006, 04:22 PM posted to rec.ponds
~Windsong~

Default I am the ghost of Carols past

I am ~Windsong~.................or maybe I am Reel McKoi, or maybe
Cracklin Rose, or maybe Legion............With as much sleep that I
loose wondering and worrying when someone is gonna knock me in the
head for ****ing them off I just csan not seem to remember who the
hell I am anymore.......I think my last hubbys name is Randy or Dandy
or Candy, or something like that, and I think I live in tennesee, or
is that Juliette that lives in Tenn, and I live in the old shoe, but
then again sometimes my ass gets so cold since my brother actually
wanna be sister CanadianGirlieBoy likes me to lay on the bottom of her
igloo so his asshole does not freeze to the ground.........If it was
not for our buddy Derek B bringing us hot pond water to drink we would
all die of thirst............As you can see this trying to live all
these various nyms is taking its toll on me, and I am not thinking
straight (as usual) so other than me being Koi-Lo from Tenn, and
working on the worlds record for number of husbands I am still the
pond queen and don;t forget it.

Love ya Derek and Girlieboy

Your sister

Carol aka Koi-Lo
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1982.
Aquariums since 1956.
Some assholes Pond & Aquarium Pages:
http://tinyurl.com/9do58
*Note: There are several *Koi-Lo's* on rec.ponds.
But, I am the one and only original Koi-Lo.

Old 26-04-2006, 05:44 PM posted to rec.ponds,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn
BlackKnight

Default I am the ghost of Carols past - written by ROY from rec.ponds.(OFF TOPIC)

Koi-Lo wrote:
Forgeries all originate from:

so? go file a false police report.