Old 01-05-2006, 05:32 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default Dr. Johnson's new pond

*Note: There are TWO "Koi-Lo's" on this NG*

Anyone familiar with Dr. Johnson DVM and his work with koi may want to check
out his website, loaded with pics you may enjoy seeing.

http://www.mynewpond.com
--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 01-05-2006, 12:41 PM posted to rec.ponds
Sudoku

Koi-Lo wrote:
*Note: There are TWO "Koi-Lo's" on this NG*

Anyone familiar with Dr. Johnson DVM and his work with koi may want to
check out his website, loaded with pics you may enjoy seeing.

http://www.mynewpond.com

Nobody care Liar. Go away.
Old 02-05-2006, 01:52 PM posted to rec.ponds
Nikki

"Koi-Lo" wrote in message
*Note: There are TWO "Koi-Lo's" on this NG*

Anyone familiar with Dr. Johnson DVM and his work with koi may want to
check out his website, loaded with pics you may enjoy seeing.

http://www.mynewpond.com
--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.
Aquariums since 1952.
My Pond & Aquarium Pages:
http://tinyurl.com/9do58
~~~ }((((o ~~~ }{{{{o ~~~ }(((((o

Pretty neat pond, be nice to have a pond you did not have to do anything
too..... but enjoy
Nik

Old 02-05-2006, 04:04 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

*Note: There are TWO "Koi-Lo's" on this NG*

"Nikki" wrote in message
. ..

Pretty neat pond, be nice to have a pond you did not have to do anything
too..... but enjoy
Nik

========================
He's a really nice person as well Nikki. As I recall he started out with koi
in a converted swimming pool. His new pond looks so natural......
--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 03-05-2006, 02:36 PM posted to rec.ponds
Nikki

"Koi-Lo" wrote in message
*Note: There are TWO "Koi-Lo's" on this NG*

"Nikki" wrote in message
. ..

Pretty neat pond, be nice to have a pond you did not have to do anything
too..... but enjoy
Nik

========================
He's a really nice person as well Nikki. As I recall he started out with
koi in a converted swimming pool. His new pond looks so natural......
--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.
Aquariums since 1952.
Troll Information:
http://tinyurl.com/9zbh
http://tinyurl.com/d8e4
*Note: There are several *Koi-Lo's*
on the pond and aquaria groups.
~~~ }((((o ~~~ }{{{{o ~~~ }(((((o

Yeah i seen that...very big looks like they put a lot of work into it, I
would love to have something like that
Nik

Old 03-05-2006, 04:03 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

*Note: There are TWO "Koi-Lo's" on this NG*

"Nikki" wrote in message
. ..
Yeah i seen that...very big looks like they put a lot of work into it, I
would love to have something like that
Nik

==================
We have the space where I live, but not the cash it would take to put in
such a pond. We've discussed having one really large pond (not as fancy as
Doc Johnson's) out front instead of the three smaller ones.... but the
2000g is really about the max size we can handle at our ages.
--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 03-05-2006, 04:09 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

On Wed, 3 May 2006 10:03:24 -0500, "Koi-Lo"
wrote:
*Note: There are NINE Hundred and FORTY SIX "Koi-Lo's" on this NG*

We have the space where I live, but not the cash it would take to put in
such a pond. We've discussed having one really large pond (not as fancy as
Doc Johnson's) out front instead of the three smaller ones.... but the
20g is really about the max size we can handle at our ages. Were both old and decrepit
and Randy can't get it hard anymore, so I had to tell him to take a hike.
Besides a larger pond would interfere with my night time job of working the streets of Nashville .

Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1982.
Aquariums since 1956.
Some assholes Pond & Aquarium Pages:
http://maketiny.com/1cT
My pics.
http://n5.se/1cR

*Note: There are several *Koi-Lo's* on rec.ponds.
But, I am the one and only original Koi-Lo.

SOLUTION MANUAL: Organic Chemistry 10th E by SOLOMONS,FRYHLE,JOHNSON [email protected] Edible Gardening 0 27-08-2013 04:41 AM
Thanks to Alan Johnson (was digital min/max thermometer) Ford Prefect[_2_] United Kingdom 0 16-06-2010 10:28 PM
Johnson Grass Kate Lawns 6 01-06-2010 03:00 AM
Johnson-Rose French Style Steel Fry Pan, 15 Inch x 2-1/4 Inch [email protected] Edible Gardening 0 22-05-2009 01:10 PM
Hugh Johnson Books, books, books? Jim W United Kingdom 0 17-08-2003 08:45 PM