Old 11-04-2003, 05:56 PM
sanke

Default Pictures about my Pond

Hi.

Here are my pond web page. please I am waiting yours coments.
Thanks.

Mario
http://personal2.iddeo.es/alyca

Old 11-04-2003, 06:56 PM
zookeeper

Mario, your koi are beautiful! especially the large black and white one.
Did you build your pond? Is it made from concrete? Is the large aquarium
tank for filtration? How deep is your pond? I wish I could read Spanish
so I could read your descriptions. Maybe another reader can translate
for me.

Your bonsai are also beautiful. Bonsai is also a hobby for me as well as
pond / koi keeping.
--
Kathy, zookeeper (Oregon)
3500gal pond

Old 11-04-2003, 07:32 PM
Kelly E Jones

In article ,
zookeeper wrote:
Mario, your koi are beautiful! especially the large black and white one.
Did you build your pond? Is it made from concrete? Is the large aquarium
tank for filtration? How deep is your pond? I wish I could read Spanish
so I could read your descriptions. Maybe another reader can translate
for me.

Here you go, translated to English... You're welcome

http://translate.google.com/translat...language_tools

Kelly
Old 11-04-2003, 08:08 PM
Tom L. La Bron

Sanke,

Nice looking pond set up. Great looking Bonsai.

Tom L.L.
---------------------------------------
"sanke" wrote in
message
-d
ata.net...

Old 11-04-2003, 08:23 PM
John Rutz

sanke wrote:
Hi.

Here are my pond web page. please I am waiting yours coments.
Thanks.

Mario
http://personal2.iddeo.es/alyca

--

es mu;y Bonito y ser bueno

John Rutz

the green is grassing the leaves are treeing
I'm happy

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 12-04-2003, 12:08 AM
LRobi31070

I dont speak spanish well, but the fish are really big! Is the tank a veggie
filter?
Old 12-04-2003, 12:20 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Mu bien amigos

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

Old 12-04-2003, 07:44 PM
Mistatee

"sanke" wrote in message
Hi.

Here are my pond web page. please I am waiting yours coments.
Thanks.

Mario
http://personal2.iddeo.es/alyca

Nice....... great looking fish. I like the bonsai. Best if you didn't have
that big one though. Could you please send to me and I will dispose of it
for you

Steve

---