Old 23-06-2006, 12:21 AM posted to rec.ponds,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,
Lone Gunman

Default [OT] Out of the "play-pen" for a while...

As my father always said, health before pleasure.

Between the Flu I picked up earlier this week and some anoying ISP
issues (line outages/upgrades) I've missed some of the "fun". By the
look of the volume of posts in here everyone's been keeping the satus
quo, and I doubt our HitB has changed to much while I was gone.

I haven't had access to looked back at Carols past, yet, and I'm to
lightheaded right now to look. I still have to break this fever before
work tomorrow; once those green elephants stop tip toeing through my
longterm memories I'll be feeling a little better...

(Carol Bait)
Ab Uvcpevzr, fgvyy univat cbfgvat freire vffhrf.

CTC vf vafgnyyrq naq V znl ybbx vagb NABA freiref (erthyne cbfgf).

Ebl, qvq lbh trg zl rznvy? Lbh xabj, gur bar nobhg ZVQf naq fghss?
Vs fur unf npprff gb Urael ntnva V'yy unir gb nqq nabgure ragel gb
gur pybar fpevcg cebwrpg.

--
Anti-Troll FAQ: http://tinyurl.com/d8e4

Ignore the grassy knoll, there is only one Lone Gunman.
Old 23-06-2006, 01:08 AM posted to rec.ponds,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc
~Roy~

Well sure hope your feeling better soon there Loner Gunman.

Carols buddy -ED actuallay did a pretty good job of stirring up and
crapping allover in the varioius aquatic andponds forums all without
any hlep by me or any others.........He pretty well loaded them down
playing "GOD" no less......someone needs to kill him and tell the real
GOD he died, as he is one kinky dude!

Later