Old 03-07-2006, 11:41 AM posted to alt.fan.madonna,rec.ponds,alt.gossip.celebrities
Ah Fweddie has a leaky killfile LOL

Default Texas shack and his $300.00 "farm truck" that won't run LOL

Pawn4all: (Fweddie)

Illiterate ****ing

...lost you over 30k?

http://archives.mfn.org/

Ah, stay in your shack and post about 20 hours a day now, thanks to the
damage that Rachael did to ya...yay!

Ah, you got chased down to Texas, to a dusty run-down chicken farm,
willed to you by your pop. Nice truck ((( eyes rollin' ))) he donated to
you, derelict.

*laughs*

--
Jhn 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man

Old 06-07-2006, 11:09 AM posted to alt.fan.madonna,rec.ponds
Le Puissant Monsieur Lee

(Ah Fweddie has a leaky killfile LOL) wrote:

Pawn4all:
(Fweddie).

I love it.

.

Yankee. Yankee.

.

Unfounded.

I just got rid of a bad dose of the clap.

It could be worse,
(Ah Fweddie has a leaky
killfile LOL). You could have lost your only testicle.

.

You've got a booger hanging right there out of your nose.

wat do u do if u get court with porn mags by mum

Yes,
(Ah Fweddie has a leaky killfile LOL), you
need encouragement and support. You have issues; it shows.

lost you over 30k? .

I have so many of those.

.

I got my own racket.

My neighbours have no idea that I can see directly into their bedroom.
Should I tell them?

Pray for a miracle.

http://archives.

It's in the toilet.

HELP! My mind is going!

How bizarre.

mfn.org/.

You're planning to have your tea, huh?

.

It's not interesting.

Ah, stay in your shack and post about 20 hours a day now, thanks to
the damage that Rachael did to ya.

Thanks for the advice.

yay!

Pathetic.

.

Day is night and night is day.

I get the impression that I'm not being taken seriously here.

Is that your last Will and Testament, (Ah
Fweddie has a leaky killfile LOL)?

Ah, you got chased down to Texas, to a dusty run-down chicken farm,
willed to you by your pop.

Remember the Alamo!

Nice truck ((( eyes rollin' ))) he donated to you, derelict.

He kicked me out last time I was here.

.

You can ease off a little.

*laughs*.

Leave me be. Why are you doing this? What is it you want?

im 16, male and a virgin and i dont have a small piece particularly, i
hav noticed that the foreskin covers my bell end even wen erect n it
hurts 2 pull it bac. wot shud i do??

You really do have personal issues, don't you,

(Ah Fweddie has a leaky killfile LOL)?

Old 06-07-2006, 11:58 AM posted to alt.fan.madonna,rec.ponds,alt.gossip.celebrities
Ah Forger Fweddie has a leaky killfile

3:09am
Fweddie Pawn4all Hall bawled:

http://archives.

It's in the toilet.

Ah, your life, thanks to sweet Rachael, her teacher and the cops,
luser? =o

http://archives.mfn.org/

LOL!!

Old 08-07-2006, 05:35 PM posted to alt.fan.madonna,rec.ponds,alt.gossip.celebrities
Mark Lovejoy

Ah Fweddie has a leaky killfile LOL wrote:

Jhn 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man
cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Easy to say if you're the Father.

Mark Lovejoy