Old 17-07-2006, 03:56 AM posted to rec.ponds

Default tree frogs on porch

~ janj wrote:
On 16 Jul 2006 17:45:13 -0700, wrote:

I have these small frogs all over my porch. What deterrant can I use
to get rid of them?

Thanks

Pick them up and carry them off to the garden. Best mosquito deterrent
you can't buy. Turn off the porch light so there is no food source on
your porch, put solar lights around the garden, so they stay out there.
~ jan -----------------

Also ponding troll free at:
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Freshwater-Aquarium

When I was practicing Insight Meditation at a Buddhist Temple in Northern
Thailand, in '92, I noticed a pond full of mosquito larvae. I pointed it
out to a monk, who smiled and said, "Frog food!"

~Semper Fi~

tree frogs on porch Lar Ponds 3 18-07-2006 03:32 AM
tree frogs on porch Koi-Lo Ponds 3 18-07-2006 03:31 AM
tree frogs on porch [email protected] Ponds 1 17-07-2006 05:01 AM
Fruit tree seeds sprouted on my porch Joe Jamies Gardening 0 18-03-2004 08:02 AM
FROGS - Bull Frogs, Leopard Frogs, Spring Peepers (Was BullFrogs) Heather Ponds 1 03-06-2003 06:20 PM