Old 07-01-2007, 07:17 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default I support rec.ponds.moderated

Maybe you did not notice it asshole but rec.ponds has been dead for
some time due to the likes of assholes lik eyou.....Right Carol?

On Sun, 7 Jan 2007 11:49:59 -0600, "Andrea Nogales"
wrote:

"Tristan" wrote in message
m...

Why are you killing rec.ponds with your vitriol Roy Tristan? Take it to
email.

No need for a moderated newsgroup if Carol was banned from usenet or
folks ignored her in rec.ponds to begin with. Tis better to bust her
ass than those of a hundred others..........afterall she is the root
cause of the problems anyhow. She is nothng but an ignorant bitch to
begin with....and as long as the amojnt of enablers in rec ponds
support her she is never gonna be restrained. Carol controls those who
think they have ocntrol or have a means of control over CArol....need
I mention them........Derek, Janj, Kathy30, Nick, Galen, Gail, Ed,
LArry, Jim, Phyliss, Ron........all of whom are nothng really but
sheep with the exception of Ron he is the shepherd..leading his flock
of sheeple to the watering trough filled with a new batch of kool-aid.

On 6 Jan 2007 05:59:37 -0800, "Lieken" wrote:

Marshall wrote:
I would like to see a new group, rec.ponds.moderated, up and running
without the constant attack from outside.

what about attacks from the inside?

-------

-------