Old 11-01-2007, 05:39 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default r.p.m moderation policy

Then why save all this crap dumbass you always say your compliling
evidence, yet you have no ****ing dates? Your a real dumbass

On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 22:28:29 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

"~ janj" wrote in message
m...
On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 18:01:18 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

Lies? I see you didn't bother to check.
From one of the proposed moderators:

"~ janj" wrote in message
news:c4spm21cl8n6hhvl2fpdj2nq7dait8kpvm@4ax. com...

* Who said Carol was getting in? *
If Carol was going to flee to a moderated
group she would have done so years ago, but apparently she's happy with
the status quo of unmoderated RP, even though much the wrath is directed
at
her. So point again? ~ jan
--------------------------
Carol, at least have decency to include the date of when I posted that.
Since then (well over a month ago?) a lot of water has passed thru the
filter, and other comments of mine have been made to the opposite!

I don't have a date for it. What you see is what I have. My archives are
not complete. It left me feeling a little "paranoid" as I think most people
would, after reading it, and after enduring the "pack attack" by some
regulars back then.

It really ticks me off that you keep pretending you want peace with me,
yet
you keep pulling off the scab. Who's SNIPEING and JABBING now? ~ jan

I understand. It wasn't meant as a jab but to show I wasn't lying, and why
I feel a little paranoid. It ticks me off when I'm called a liar or a
paranoid when someone is not aware of what transpired here. I want peace
with everyone like it was before the invasion of RPs. The man accused me of
being a liar. There are reasons I feel as I do, and I'm sure you know what
they are. You also know few non-regulars would know what transpired here
that year, and the emails I got from rec.ponders concerning this mess. I'm
sorry I had to post that, but I'm getting tired of being accused of being
everything from a liar to a whore to a plagiarist and more - and remaining
silent.

-------

r.p.m moderation policy ~ janj Ponds 7 13-01-2007 04:19 PM
Ping Galen was r.p.m moderation policy Ponds 0 12-01-2007 02:22 PM
r.p.m moderation policy [email protected] Ponds 2 12-01-2007 12:51 AM
r.p.m moderation policy Tristan Ponds 0 11-01-2007 05:41 PM