Old 16-02-2007, 12:06 AM posted to rec.ponds

Default Housebreaking a sock puppet

Evidently someone here has not been doing their part by taking
responsibility to housebreak their sock puppeyts, and they have been
crapping all over the various aquaria groups.... Its that old sayin
gyour respnsible for your charges, which sort of goes hand in hand
with things like tossing diseased fish into someone elses pond just to
get rid of them......so what say you all, in that we give this
irresponsible person some help in house breaking those sock puppets.
Let em crap all they want in this post and let the other groups alone.
I am sure as much crap has been tossed in this group one more dose is
not gonna break rec.ponds back by any means. Rec.ponds is a strong
group that is just not gonna shrug its shoulders adn dry up and blow
away no matter who it is that trolls and trashes it. So lets all give
any help we can to housebreaking those socks in this thread, and keep
the rest of the aquaria groups free of this obnoxious poster and
puppet master and keeper of trolls and socks! I have no need to make
mention of any names we all know who is behind the troll and trash
scenes.......

-------