Old 17-02-2007, 06:41 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default What a hoot........

I have been keeping a certain forum up with issues of ACrol and the
usenet, and last night the topics got onto it again. Anyhow out of
118 posts there wa actually a total of 93 posts that have actually
come on line on usenet either by way of NNTP or Google just to see the
action..........and out of those 93 in a poll that was run, there was
87 of em that think carol aka Zebulon needs a good ass whopping and
sent packing..........I guess its safe to say, CArol leaves a very
deep indellable impression ono folks no matter where she plops her fat
ass down at...Sure must suck to be carol.....

Oh most of them also said its easy to tell who is giving good info and
who is not, and that is one more catagory that carol fell on her face
in....sure must suck to be carol gulley....

They have initiated yet another poll on how many nyms total she has
used, as her assinine behavior has sure peaked a lot of foks
interests. Its hard to belive a person can act like such a baboon and
still be considerd part of human society.........Well maybe carol is
just apt to start her own species as she is one of a kind........god
forbide a carol species.......oh my!
Must suck to be named CArol Gulley

Oh I already said that huh!

It really must suck to be randy gulley married to Carol
gulley.,,.there how's that!

Guess it just plain sucks to be a Gulley no matter what the first
name is!

-------