Old 05-03-2007, 06:12 AM posted to rec.ponds

Default INCOME FOR PEOPLE: ALL WIN

Hello friend:
This is a valid and legal way to generate people's revenues, for
curiosity I wanted to prove,
trusting people and to give me an opportunity to attract people and
to invite it to that takes a risk, to that trust in their
possibilities to that you/they compensate their debts and daily
expenses and that they can to be liberated financially. I am now
the last of the list that you will find and where (if you continue
ahead) you will be youto the one to repeat the message, leaving
me last but two, I wish you successes, since also part of this
success he/she goes to
to be for me. This is a game of probabilities where the prevails
"to win - to win." This is the message that I found: This is
what passed a friend: "Days behind, when "it navigated" for these
pages of News, this way same as YOU he/she is making it now, I
was appeared a similar article to this that said that one it can
win thousands of dollars in few weeks with an investment of $6.00!.
At once I thought, "Oh No! another swindle more? ", but do I eat
most of us, the curiosity was he/she able to more, and did I continue
reading. And
it continued saying that you sent $1.00 to each one of the 6 you
name and addresses mentioned in this I articulate. Then you write
down their name address to the final of the list replacing at the #6,
and send or put this article to at least 20"newsgroups" (there
are thousands of these in the entire world). Any trick, that was
everything. The great difference among this system and others are
that you have a list of 6 in time of 5... This means that their
average of gain it will be approximately 15 times adult!!! After
thinking it an and another time, and to consult with some friends
first, I decided to prove it. I thought that
was the only thing that could lose 6 stamps and $6.00, truth?. Then
I did invest my $6. 00
...... IMAGINENCE THAT!!!... at the 7 days, I began to receive money
by mail!!!. it was surprised! he/she still thought this it will
finish at once, and I didn't think more of another thing. But the
money continued arriving. In my first week I made about $20.00 to
$30.00 dollars. For the end of second o'clock week he/she had a
total of more than $1,000.00!!!!! In the third week I received more
than $10,000.00 and it still continued arriving more. This is my
fourth week I already made a total of but of $41,000.00 and this it
continues arriving more quickly (my he/she engages it passes while
opening up the envelopes and me getting "Newsgroup"). This became
serious!!!! all this was really worth the investment of $6.00 and 6
stamps.
I wore out more than this in raffles and lotteries!! Allows me to
explain to them as this works and him more important the why it
works.... also, you make sure of printing a copy of this article
NOW, to be able to take out all the information as him he/she needs.
The process is very easy and it consists on 3 simple steps: I
PASS No. 1: Obtain 6 paper leaves and scribe in each one of them:
"PLEASE INCLUDE ME IN THEIR LIST OFCORRESPONDENCE OR E-MAIL". Now it
gets 6 notes of US $1.00 dollar (since it is at the moment the
world monetary system) and it introduces each dollar in an
envelope with the leaf so that the note is not seen through the it
has more than enough!! BETTER TO PUT IT CONTAINED IN A PAPER OF
DARK COLOR FOR TO PREVENT ROBBERIES OF CORRESPONDENCE. Now you
should have 6 sealed envelopes and in each one of them a paper
with the mentioned sentence, their name and address, and a note of
$1.00 dollar. what you are making with
this is to create a "service" and that makes that this is
ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!!. to Send those 6 envelopes to the following
addresses:
#1. Alejandro Rivera Dávila
plazuela #251
Fraccionamiento, Kiosko
C. P 25240
Saltillo Coahuila Mexico
#2. Nélida E. Soto
PIO XII 1673
C. P.7000
Tandil, Argentina.
#3. Rafael Ruiz
c/roure n29 1º2º
Cerdañola del Vallés c.p 08290
Barcelona (ESPAÑA)
#4. Alberto Bisetti Ñato... SER POST... Jiron Leoncio Grassland (529)..

Provincia de Bolognesi - CHIQUIAN.. ANCASH - PERU.
#5. LIGHT DARY SALAZAR MONTOYA

APARTADO AEREO 17040
BOGOTÁ, COLOMBIA
#6. RAÚL VARGAS CHIRINOS

Calle Sebastian Bach (antes Calle 1) Nº 183 Urb. Alamos
Monterrico Surco
Lima - 33
PERU

STEP Nº 2: Now eliminate the #1 of the list of up and move
the other names a number for up (the #6 become in #5, the #5 you it
converts in #4, Etc.) and add THEIR NAME and address as the #6 in
the list.
STEP No. 3: Change all that believes convenient of this
article, but try to maintain it it
nearer possible to the original. Now put their article in at least

200 "newsgroups" (they exist more than 24,000 groups). or send it
to all the electronic mail addresses (e-mail) that you him happen.
He/she only needs 200, but the more quantity puts, more money arrived
him!!!. Also they can be announced in the different ones
classified free that there is in Internet. Here they go some
indications of as being introduced in those "newsgroups": AS MANAGING
THOSE "NEWSGROUPS"
No.1 * you don't need to edit this whole letter again to make his own. Only it puts

its cursor at the beginning of this letter, make click and leave it
pressing, lower it until the end of the letter and release it. The
whole letter will be "shady". Then, point and make click in
"edit" (edition) up of their screen, here select "copy"(copiar).
This will make that all the letter is in the memory of their
computer. No.2 * he/she Opens a file "notepad" (pad of notes) and
take the cursor up of the page in white. Press "edit" (edition) and
of the menu it selects "he/she pastures" (to hit). Now he/she will
have this letter in the "notepad" and he/she will be able to add
their name and address in the place #6 following the instructions
of above. No.3 * it Records this letter in their new one I file of
the notepad like a txt.file. AND every time that he/she wants to
change something he/she can already make it.
FOR THOSE THAT MANAGE NETSCAPE
No.4 * inside the program Netscape, go to the "window" titled: Window" and select
"netscapeNews". Then he/she chooses of the menu "Options", select "Show all Newsgroups". In seconds a list of all the "Newsgroups" of its "server" he/she will appear. Make click in any
newsgroups. Of this newsgroups he/she makes click under "TO NEWS",

which should be up, in the left end of the newsgroups page. This
will take to the box of messages. No.5 *
Fill this space. This will be the title that you/they will see all

when they travel for the list of a group in matter. No.6 * it
Marks the complete content of the. txt file and copy using the same
technique previous. Return to the Newsgroups "TO NEWS" and you are
creating and filling this letter inside of of its it programs or
"posting". No.7 * it Presses "send" that this in the left superior
part. AND YOU THERE IS
CONCLUDED THEIR FIRST LAUNCHING!... CONGRATULATIONS!!!.
THOSE THAT USE INTERNET EXPLORER

STEP No. 4: Go to the Newsgroups and select "Post an Article.
STEP No. 5: Carge the article.
I PASS No. 6: The No.6 repeat * but up.
I PASS No. 7: Press the button "Post". it is EVERYTHING!. All that has to make is to enter in different "Newsgroups" and to fill them, when he/she already has practice, alone he/she will take him about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! * * HE/SHE REMEMBERS, AS MUCH AS MA NEWSGROUPS GETS, MA ANSWERS (AND MONEY) HE/SHE WILL RECEIVE!! BUT HE/SHE SHOULD ENTER IN FOR HIM LESS 200 * * ALREADY THIS!!!.... you will be receiving money from all over the world, of places that neither he/she knows and in some few days!. Possibly he/she will want to produce a P.O.Box for the quantity of you have more than enough that he/she will go receiving. If he/she prefers to use nicknames, it can create a name all time that the one postman surrenders where it should. * * MAKES SURE THAT ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT Now the one FOR THAT of all this: Of 200 correspondents, let us say that I receive alone 5 answers (low example). Then I made $5.00 with my name in the position #6 of this letter. Now, each one of 5 people that you/they already sent me the $1.00 also makes a minimum 200 newsgroups, each one with my name in the #5 of the list and alone people respond to each one of those 5 originals, this makes $25.00 but that I receive, now these 25 people they put in a minimum of 200 Newsgroups with my name in the #4 and 5 answer is only received of each one. He/she would be making other $125.00 additional. Now this 125 people put in a minimum of 200 groups with my name in the #3 and he/she only receives 5 answers each a, I receive an additional of 625.00!. OK, here is

the most amusing part, each one of these 625 people they put their
letters in other 200 groups with my name in the #2 and each one
receives alone 5 answers, this makes me to receive $3,125.00!!!.
These 3,125 people will send this message to a minimum of 200
Newsgroups with my name in the #1 and if 5 people only respond of
the 200 groups, I will be receiving $15,625.00!!. Of an investment
original of $6.00!! but stamps. FABULOUS! And like I said before
that single 5 people respond very little, the average real he/she
would be 20 or 30 people!. So we put these more numbers to calculate.
If single 15 people they respond, this ago: in the #6 $15.00 in
the #5 $225.00 in the #4 $3,375.00 in the #3 $50,625.00 in the
#2 $759,375.00 in the #1 $11,390, 625.00..... if, but of ELEVEN
MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!!! once that their name is no longer in the
list, serve the last announcement of the Newsgroup and I sent other
$6.00 to those name in that list, putting their name in the #6 and
to repeat the whole process. And to begin to put them in the
Newsgroups another time. What should remember it is that people's
thousands but, in the entire world, you they connect the Internet
every day and they will read these articles every day as you AND ME
HIM We MAKE!!!. So I believe nobody he/she would have problems in to
invest $6.00 and to see if really this works.
Do some people arrive to to think... "and if nobody decides to
answer me? " That!! Which is the chance that this happens when there
is thousands and honest people's thousands (that as us) they look for
a way of having financial independence and to pay bills!!!., and
they are willing to try, because "there is not worse it fights
that the one that one doesn't make". he/she is considered that they
exist from 20,000 to 50.000 new users EVERY DAY! (in the entire
world) * * * * * * * ANOTHER SYSTEM to COMMUNICATE is GETTING E-
MAIL OF PARTICULAR PEOPLE, it should BE AT LEAST 200 You ADDRESS,
AND THIS HAS An EFFECTIVENESS OF MINIMUM 5% TO 15%. IF ALONE they
LOOK FOR PEOPLE THAT SPEAK IN SPANISH, GO TO A SUPPLIER OF AND-MAILS
AND THEY PRIME A LATIN LAST NAME AND ALREADY. * * * * * * *
* * * He/she remembers of making this in form CORRECT, CLEAN AND
HONESTLY and it will work with all security. He/she only has that to
be honest. Make sure of to print this article NOW, Try to maintain
the list of all those that send them money and always notice the
Newsgroups and see if all are participating cleanly. Remember,
HONESTY
IT IS THE BEST METHOD. You don't need to make tricks with the basic
idea of making money in this! BLESSINGS FOR ALL, and luck, let us
play clean and to take advantage of this beautiful opportunity of to
make tons of money with the Internet. * * Statement is in passing, if
you defraud people putting messages with their name and he/she
doesn't send any money to the other ones in that list, you will almost
receive ANYTHING!. I have conversed with people that people that made
that knew and they only arrived to collect about $150.00, and that
after some 7 weeks!. Some decided to prove another time, making
correctly, and in 4 to 5 weeks they received but of $10.000. This is
the but it cleans and honest way of to share fortune that me he/she
has never seen, without costing us a lot except a little of time.
The TIME is IMPORTANT!, not to allow to happen but of 7 days of the
moment that sees this
I articulate!. it can Also get clever of AND - MAIL for extra dollars. Let us follow all the rules

of the business! Remember to mention this extra earnings in their
declarations of taxes.
Thank you another time and LUCK!!..
Sincere and fraternally.
SUCCESSES!!!!