Old 08-03-2007, 07:28 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default All filters are running

All filters are up and running. Pea soup is only a problem in a few of the
fry tanks. A buyer is lined up although they're smaller than usual this
spring. UV lights were added yesterday and poly filter material to remove
as much algae as possible. Some of the pond plants are showing new growth.
The 150g smallest pond was cleaned and there are only two rosy reds left.
This small pond isn't netted.

When the big ponds are drained for fry removal I have to decide whether to
get rid of the koi now or wait until later. Spring is a better time, so
this year may be it for the koi.
--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 08-03-2007, 11:11 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default All filters are running - kiddy pools

"PondMeister" wrote in message
ps.com...
Now ask me if I care.
===============
Check with the Housing Authority. They may allow you to put a small kiddy
pool pond on the roof of your tenement. You can get these kiddy pools for
$10, a drop-cloth liner for $3 and a cheap water pump for around $20. Your
local pet shop surely has goldfish for under $2 - Voila!!!! You're in
business!
--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 09-03-2007, 12:31 AM posted to rec.ponds

Like we said before, no one gives a rats ass about your ponds or fish
or plants carol gulley..your a moron and dancing puppet.........go get
help you dumb bitch.

-------
Old 09-03-2007, 12:32 AM posted to rec.ponds

No one gives a rats ass about your dumbass kiddy pools you pretend are
huge formal koi ponds you lunatic muppet moron.

-------

Old 09-03-2007, 03:14 AM posted to rec.ponds

"Tristin" wrote in message
No one gives a rats ass about your dumbass kiddy pools you pretend are
huge formal koi ponds you lunatic muppet moron.

================
Thank you for proving me right in saying ON-TOPIC messages on this NG are
immediately attacked and the poster trolled. Now you can continue on.......
--

RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 09-03-2007, 05:52 AM posted to rec.ponds

Who gives a rats ass Tristan ................I really don;t think anyone in
these groups gives a flip about your mental problems or obsessions!

-------
I forgot more about ponds and idiots than I'll ever know!

Old 09-03-2007, 05:54 AM posted to rec.ponds

Like we said before, no one gives a rats ass about your aquariums or fish
or plants Roy Tristan Hauer..your a moron and dancing puppet.........go get
help from the VA hospital you dumb asshole.

-----
I forgot more about ponds and morons than I'll ever know!