Old 22-03-2007, 06:21 AM posted to rec.ponds

Default New posters and ponders - Please Go To rec.ponds.moderated

Everyone has abandoned this NG for rec.ponds.moderated. Please post
your questions there as we have many experienced ponders to help you. If
your ISP doesn't carry the moderated group these free News Service Providers
(NSPs) do:

http://news.tornevall.net/
http://news.motzarella.org
http://www.news.greatnowhere.com/
http://albasani.net/

--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 22-03-2007, 07:09 AM posted to rec.ponds

I can't see rec.ponds.moderated on google - that's an important place
for it to be seen.

Old 22-03-2007, 02:31 PM posted to rec.ponds

"Peter H.M. Brooks" wrote in message
ps.com...
I can't see rec.ponds.moderated on google - that's an important place
for it to be seen.

===========================
If you have and know how to use a Newsreader such as Outlook Express's News
or Mozilla Firefox, there are free NSPs that carry the group.

Old 22-03-2007, 03:21 PM posted to rec.ponds

unfortunately, there is a "list" by the same name on google so it cannot be
used. but go to
http://readystump.algebra.com/~rpond...d/threads.html to join the
converstation. Ingrid

Old 22-03-2007, 11:20 PM posted to rec.ponds

On 22 Mar, 16:31, ChrisGW wrote:
Reel McKoi wrote:
Everyone has abandoned this NG for rec.ponds.moderated. Please post
your questions there as we have many experienced ponders to help you. If
your ISP doesn't carry the moderated group these free News Service
Providers
(NSPs) do:

http://news.tornevall.net/
http://news.motzarella.org
http://www.news.greatnowhere.com/
http://albasani.net/

NO THANK YOU

Ah ha,m see not everyone has abandoned this group. Contrary to what
carol gullewy would like you to belive its just a ploy of hers and a
few others like the roguye moderator Derek who is also a carol gulley
fan. Now do not get me wrong, but the moderated forum is fine, and
has merit if yu care to dance around the rogue moderator derek
broughton who plays by his own set of rules and thinks he is
imnperveous to the charter. Then again y9uy have to listen to carol
Gulleys crap and plagarisim and try and wade though all the me too
crap. Personally until they can boot carol Gulley off the group and
replace the rodgue moderator or put a leash on him, your probably
better of going to a web based forum where this mess is not going to
get in the way of talking fish or ponds. May I usggest

koiphen.com
koishack.com
koivet.com
koibito.com

all very well respected and and useable forums were all the
professionals hang out ready to lend a helping hand..and no need to
have kill filters or wade thorugh carol gulleys trash and posts most
of which are erroneous and liabale to get you in trouble
anyhow......afterall all moderators are not pond or fish smart they
just moderate and follow the rules to allow posts to me made so
erroneous info is a very big item with carol gulleys advice....She has
a good track record of puting out harmfull info and doing in foks fish
and costing them $$$$ from her advice. Oh yea she goes by Reel
McKoi..do a google search for Reel McKoi or CArol Gulley and ask
yourself do you want to assoicate or get info from this lunatic? As
much of a idiot as she is its amazing that they let her in the group
but then agauin they allow a moderator to do his own thing so I guess
its acceptable, but it sure hurts the integrity of the moderated
forum......and I had so high of hopes for it too. ONe bad apple two
if yu count carol sure can make a mess of things!