Old 01-04-2007, 04:55 AM posted to rec.ponds

Default Did I "stab" ~jan in the back?

For Usenet's Record:

Jan falsy accused me of stabbing her in the back. Never happened.
However.... she not only stabbed me in the back but did it over and over
and over again because I refused to compromise my principals and try to fool
people into thinking I left Usenet. I knew the proof would turn up sooner
or later showing her true colors and what was being said behind my back. I
was told she were "bad mouthing" me, but I didn't know the true extent of
her hatred or how these four people fed on each other's hatred.

These are from the Cabal's private little Goolge Group of four members; Jan,
Gill Passman, Roy "Tristan" Hauer and Tynk from the Aquarium groups:

From: "~ jan"
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 22:06:01 -0800
Subject: Change of tactics with Mimi
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Report this message | Find messages by this author

Just saw this on RP:

"BTW I'm aware of the new plan, so that wont work either. ;-)
--
RM...."

So what's the new plan? Did I miss a memo? Ignoring her won't work?
HA! Problem is, it has never lasted long enough, the ignoring part.
I'm having no problem ignoring her pathic ponding posts, and can't
wait for them to arrive in RPM.... I can only hope that old RP
regulars, if they see anything in her posts to comment on would start
a new thread, but we probably won't be so lucky. We'll see.

~ jan

------------------------

From: "~ jan"
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 15:56:06 -0800
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Report this message | Find messages by this author

Usenet Rehab, sounds like a money maker! Think we can set up a fund
for Carol, scholarship-like?

Off to check out the mischief in the goldfish group. ~ jan

-------------------------

From: "~ jan"
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 10:47:23 -0700
Subject: Hey Roy
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Report this message | Find messages by this author

People will come around and warm up to you if you stay on topic and
not use such foul language.

Exactly! Plus, Carol makes herself look so dumb due to her poor
comprehension of an on-topic question. She's been venting so much off-
topic fluff, that she's lost touch with how to read and correctly
respond to on-topic. Take the koi tunnel in RPM, Mimi couldn't have
come off looking more stupid, and your reply made all the more sense.
This was pointed out to me, btw, by someone that hasn't been in your
corner.

I'd really like to see her and Jabbers self-destruct, but not take you
with them. ~ jan

~ jan

-------------------------------------

From: "~ jan"
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 21:47:30 -0700
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Report this message | Find messages by this author

Perhaps you missed my point (and Tynk's) you look smarter and
therefore out smart, and make Mimi look dumber, by leaving off the
Military adjectives.

It matters not what you decide to do, I'm just calling them by how I
see 'em. ;-) ~ jan

--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.