Old 01-04-2007, 05:44 AM posted to rec.ponds

Default "I've e-mailed the AKCA of the Nashville Pond Society," claims Jan.

For the record. I never claimed the Nashville Pond Society recommended any
particular feed for Koi and Goldfish at any of the meeting we attended. I
learned about the cheaper catfish feeds from another member of the club.
Due to lack of interest and distance we are no longer members of the NPS.

From: "~ jan"
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 15:45:38 -0800
Subject: {{{HI THERE}}}
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Report this message | Find messages by this author
Hello to everyone.

I can sure understand going into frustration mode when stuck home
behind the keyboard. Winter does that to me. We finally got a break in
the weather and I've been a busy little beaver doing yardwork. Funny
how I can't fathom where I'll find the energy to do it when I
contemplate it during winter. Then a nice sunny day hits, and out I go
for hours. Course my right pruning hand is feeling its age today.

So just so I understand, are we to totally ignore Mimi, or can we
still do a point by point with her?

Reason I asked is because I've e-mailed the AKCA of the Nashville Pond
Society to see if it is really true that they recommend catfish &
trout chow to their members. I bet Mimi went to 2 meetings, and met up
with an old gregarious member we use to have in our club.

Our fellow was sprouting bad information every which way, and because
it was at a club meeting newbies figured he was following party line.
The board had to do serious damage control and we were so glad when he
got ticked off at us.... well actually, the President got ticked at
him and told him he was no longer welcome if he was going to start
arguments at meetings. He started a pond business, and found himself
facing a possible lawsuits.. needless to say he and the suer showed up
at the same meeting. He kept it cool till most people had left,
including moi, but I sure heard about it later.

~ jan

--

RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.