Old 27-04-2007, 11:36 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default Galens emphatuation with one eyed snakes

There are a number of people who spend a great deal of time to find
the most exotic color or elaborate dicks on guys. They revel in
the knowledge that theirdick is somehow unique in the annals of cock
sucking. I just have a long, thin, black critter called "Bob." Since
"cock" has such negative connotations for many it shall henceforth be
referred to as an SBD (Southern Black Dick). We just missed (it got
down to 33 here) the freeze in early April so the plants are very
happy, except there has been very little rain here, so many of them
died. At least they died happy. The pond would have dried out by
now, except for the garden hose I run in it. I sure didn't have to
last year. That fire up in Waycross, Georgia is a few counties and a
state from here, so I'm in no danger from it, but the Suwannee River
(for which this county is named and bordered by) rises up there. The
whole Suwannee River valley is quite simply parched.
--
Galen Hekhuis
"Mistakes were made"

So it appears Galen has found him some Southern Black cock comnmonly
called African American cock.........
So tell us Galen do you swallow or gargle......enquiring minds want to
know just for the hell of it. No one really cares if yur in danger of
the fires nor not, since yur a relatively experiened cock sucker yu
should be able to grab those long black hoses and fend for your
self.oh wait thats a garden hose not a one eyed hose / snake of the
"species" that your more familiar with ...oh well perhaps one good
pull or two will give sufficient load to smother out a fire if the
need arises.....

-------
Old 28-04-2007, 03:30 AM posted to rec.ponds

A pertinent comment from Wikipedia about trolls.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

The key element under attack by a troll is the forum or group's
recognized and agreed upon power structure.