Old 13-06-2007, 08:26 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default Saints Unnamed on 8-2-06

Saints Unnamed say, "I will close, but as I do, I say to those who
take My Words so you will be able to remember What I have spoken: 'To
live, to be created a human being is a Gift Far Greater than it is
seen to be, because it is the stepping stone to All Eternity.'"

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON AUGUST 2,2006 AT 11:50 A.M.

"There are Several of Us present, because of the Importance of how
much We care about those who live in the human way, and one day are to
return to The Creator and be called 'Saints'.

To some this may not sound logical. To some it may sound like It
is more than they can handle, but there are those who know by what is
right over what is wrong, what is good over what is evil, that there
has to be a Goal for the Future time when one no longer walks the
human role. This is logical, not just possible.

I will close, but as I do, I say to those who take My Words so
you will be able to remember What I have spoken: 'To live, to be
created a human being is a Gift Far Greater than it is seen to be,
because it is the stepping stone to All Eternity.'"

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.