Old 01-05-2003, 07:20 PM
jammer

Default Pond cleaning question for the pros.

On Thu, 1 May 2003 13:59:27 -0400, "BenignVanilla"
m wrote:

"jammer" j@mmer wrote in message
.. .
I am surprised you all aren't sick of me by now.

snip

You are safe as long as I stick around with my VF issue. *laugh*

BV.

LOL........ok, cool.

Old 02-05-2003, 11:08 AM
dez bowman

jammer j@mmer wrote in message . ..
On Thu, 01 May 2003 14:28:13 -0500, jammer j@mmer wrote:

I know, but my pond was new late august and screened for the winter.
The leaves fall in the early spring around here....SO.......I was
going to clean it, but i had all these reasons why i couldn't go do it
and last night the toads came, so.......I will wait until fall and
hope for the best.

I have just decided that toads aren't that smart. We had a hail storm
with golf ball and larger hail. I went out after the storm and that
toad is still sitting on the outside of the pond. He's so cute. He
acts like he's the King of the pond Cute but not that smart. I mean i
guess he didn't get beaned, but he could have.....

I would go ahead and clean the pond as planned, we have quite a few
frogs and toads kicking around our pond and no matter what kind of
major work I do around it they just keep comming back.