GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   need you to show-off your above ground pre-forms (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/20261-need-you-show-off-your-above-ground-pre-forms.html)

Nancy 03-05-2003 04:44 PM

need you to show-off your above ground pre-forms

my sister will be setting up a pre-form above ground soon and is
checking into set-up ideas. Would appreciate any posted pics. Thanks:)
Nancy

mad 03-05-2003 05:08 PM

need you to show-off your above ground pre-forms

here's my stock tank pond.
mad
--
See my zone 8B pond:
http://community.webshots.com/album/14478479WdPMkPBPmt

From: (Nancy)
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 11:23:37 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: need you to show-off your above ground pre-forms

Lee Brouillet 06-05-2003 02:22 AM

need you to show-off your above ground pre-forms

I dug mine in, but it could have been set level, then backfilled around it.

http://tinyurl.com/b0g7

Lee

"Glenn S." wrote in message
t...
Our three preforms were set-up at ground level, then we filled in around
them with dirt as we slowly filled them with water. Everything was held

in
place with a retaining wall made of landscape timbers. I wish that I had
taken some pictures of it while it was being built but unfortunately all I
have all these pics of when it was completed.

http://icanhelp56.homestead.com/Pond01.html

gds
Harpers Ferry, WV
2002 Flagstaff Pop-up FOR SALE: http://ICanHelp56.homestead.com