Old 03-05-2003, 04:44 PM
Nancy

Default need you to show-off your above ground pre-forms

my sister will be setting up a pre-form above ground soon and is
checking into set-up ideas. Would appreciate any posted pics. Thanks
Nancy

Old 06-05-2003, 02:22 AM
Lee Brouillet

I dug mine in, but it could have been set level, then backfilled around it.

http://tinyurl.com/b0g7

Lee

"Glenn S." wrote in message
t...
Our three preforms were set-up at ground level, then we filled in around
them with dirt as we slowly filled them with water. Everything was held

in
place with a retaining wall made of landscape timbers. I wish that I had
taken some pictures of it while it was being built but unfortunately all I
have all these pics of when it was completed.

http://icanhelp56.homestead.com/Pond01.html

gds
Harpers Ferry, WV
2002 Flagstaff Pop-up FOR SALE: http://ICanHelp56.homestead.com