Old 04-05-2003, 03:08 PM
John Rutz

Default uh oh

--since carol has been telling me all spring that I cant build another
pond -------after I told her I wanted one--- till we finish this
one------ and I finaly got this one ballanced

I have been thinking of adding another pond just down hill of it with a
stream-------- this got me to thinking that the new pond should be a
plant pond------ so now I'm thinkin that the best course would be to
pull my present liner---- use it for the nw pond dig it so it would hold
the present and bog plants due in this month plus about a dozen lilies
and lotus -----that would amake it about 1-2 ft deep and 28x 48 dig my
present pond and bog out to 3-5 ft deep x 25x 50 put in a whole new
liner re plumb the whole system to fit and

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico
If it can't be fixed with bailing wire or duct tape
_or PVC Pipe_

its not worth fixing

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 04-05-2003, 04:56 PM
Nedra

LOL!! John you are an incurable pondaholic ... you
didn't mention your fish. What will become of them
during the construction phase?

Nedra

Old 04-05-2003, 08:32 PM
Bonnie Espenshade

John Rutz wrote:

Bonnie Espenshade wrote:

John Rutz wrote:

I tried to respond to the last post of yours but couldn't. Did you say
that you and Carolann got married in 2002 ----
How did we miss that? Keeping secrects huh! Or was is simply a mistype?

Well, I thought you two had been married forever. Belated
congratulations and happy anniversary also.

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old 04-05-2003, 09:44 PM
John Rutz

Bonnie Espenshade wrote:
John Rutz wrote:

Bonnie Espenshade wrote:

John Rutz wrote:

I tried to respond to the last post of yours but couldn't. Did you
say that you and Carolann got married in 2002 ----
How did we miss that? Keeping secrects huh! Or was is simply a
mistype?

Well, I thought you two had been married forever.

could be cause our kids are 30 somthing and the grandkids are near
teens? we did have a bit of a gap in the relationship :-)

Belated
congratulations and happy anniversary also.

and Thank you