Old 07-05-2003, 04:08 AM

Default Where to buy UV 16 watt bulb?

I have a Laguna 2000 (I think) UV filter with 16 watt bulb in it. The
bulb is dead and the protective glass around it is broken.
Could anyone point me where I can buy spare parts and a bulb?
TIA

Old 07-05-2003, 01:44 PM
BenignVanilla

"b" not@ real.not wrote in message
I have a Laguna 2000 (I think) UV filter with 16 watt bulb in it. The
bulb is dead and the protective glass around it is broken.
Could anyone point me where I can buy spare parts and a bulb?

Not sure...and I can't find the catalog now...but I think pondtechnology.com
had some in stock. Remember, the "glass" sleeve on a higher quality bulb is
not actually glass by quartz which allows more UV through!

BV.

Old 08-05-2003, 03:20 PM
Pinkpggy

I have a Laguna 2000 (I think) UV filter with 16 watt bulb in it. The
bulb is dead and the protective glass around it is broken.
Could anyone point me where I can buy spare parts and a bulb?
TIA

We have a Laguna 2000 pump and I am betting that is what you are saying. We

also have a Laguna UV light that has the 16 watt bulb. If you can't get the
bulb in a store where you live, I would suggest going on the internet to get
it. Just look up Laguna products on a search and you should be able to come up
with the actual Laguna web page.

Old 08-05-2003, 08:44 PM
LRobi31070

Do you have a Petsmart? If not there are pet places on the internet which sell
the bulbs.
Old 09-05-2003, 05:08 AM

I wish to thank you all for help!

I've found the bulb in Super Pet store in Ontario/ It sells for about
$45. I'll check the Web for a better deal!

Thanks again!

Old 10-05-2003, 04:56 AM
Bart

Try: http://www.petsandponds.com/securestore/c5853.2.html

Don't know for sure if this is your model, but the bulb is a good
price if it is.

Bart

On Tue, 06 May 2003 23:07:12 -0400, b not@ real.not wrote:

I have a Laguna 2000 (I think) UV filter with 16 watt bulb in it. The
bulb is dead and the protective glass around it is broken.
Could anyone point me where I can buy spare parts and a bulb?
TIA

Bart Busse

visit me at: www.geocities.com/RainForest/Vines/1648