Old 07-05-2018, 05:24 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default FROG KILLS KOI IN UK POND

Yes this has happened in my pond last winter noticed a fish at the bottom I thought was dead when I put it in the net and brought it to the surface notice a frog wrapped tightly around it I removed the frog and threw it over the garden fence the fish swam off but within 2 days it died.😬