Old 09-05-2003, 10:32 PM
Heritage58

Default new, improved pond in digging stage

No more L-shaped (too much chance for leak), wider (lillies need room to
spread), deeper (heron a problem), bigger (waterfall and plants kept seperate),
away from house (kids party goers leave beer caps in pond), lower (no more
raised pond, want natural look), flatter (less chance of pockets of detrius),
more shelves (what a hassle to keep plants on the bottom up-right), longer hose
underwater (move pump to do the cleaning), and most importantly to be the Greek
god I always wanted to be- create system that actually works. Thanks for all
the advice.Regards, Tony, Pond Baseball

Old 13-05-2003, 05:56 PM
~ jan

Ditto that, great summary of problems w/solutions. ~ jan

On 12 May 2003 10:34:28 -0500, "Lee Brouillet" wrote:

Yikes! talk about a few designe changes en route! Good luck!

Lee

"Heritage58" wrote in message
No more L-shaped (too much chance for leak), wider (lillies need room to
spread), deeper (heron a problem), bigger (waterfall and plants kept

seperate),
away from house (kids party goers leave beer caps in pond), lower (no more
raised pond, want natural look), flatter (less chance of pockets of

detrius),
more shelves (what a hassle to keep plants on the bottom up-right), longer

hose
underwater (move pump to do the cleaning), and most importantly to be the

Greek
god I always wanted to be- create system that actually works. Thanks for

all
the advice.Regards, Tony, Pond Baseball

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/