GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Salt at Home Depot or Lowes? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/21757-salt-home-depot-lowes.html)

Bob 11-05-2003 04:44 AM

Salt at Home Depot or Lowes?

I know it's been mentioned here in the past but for the life of me I can't
recall the answer that was posted...What salt does either Home Depot or
Lowes carry that I can use in my pond? My last salt purchase was from the
local pond store and it was quite expensive for "just a bag of salt!"
Thanks!

Bob
Long Island, NY

---

~ Windsong ~ 11-05-2003 07:20 AM

Salt at Home Depot or Lowes?

In . net,
Bob picked up the keyboard and pecked out:
:: I know it's been mentioned here in the past but for the life of me I
:: can't recall the answer that was posted...What salt does either Home
:: Depot or Lowes carry that I can use in my pond? My last salt
:: purchase was from the local pond store and it was quite expensive
:: for "just a bag of salt!" Thanks!
=================
I get salt cheap for water softeners at Home Depot or Lowe's. Even Wal-Mart
carries it.
--
Carol.......

Nedra 12-05-2003 12:45 AM

Salt at Home Depot or Lowes?

Both Home Depot and Lowe's carries the solar salt...in
a big blue plastic bag. About $4.00 for a huge bag.
Nedra