Old 14-05-2003, 11:56 PM
Priscilla McCullough

Default plants

My plants have been doing great, leaves really green and blooming.
I have been really busy at work the last couple of days and haven't really
been out to the pond except in the late evening and thats just to throw some
food for the fish.
today I walked out there and I notice the plants looking kinda rough.
The leaves look raither burnt on the leaves. The outline of the leaves are
brown and some have died. This is on the hyacinth and the water lilies.
Priss

Old 15-05-2003, 02:44 AM
BenignVanilla

"Priscilla McCullough" wrote in message
My plants have been doing great, leaves really green and blooming.
I have been really busy at work the last couple of days and haven't really
been out to the pond except in the late evening and thats just to throw

some
food for the fish.
today I walked out there and I notice the plants looking kinda rough.
The leaves look raither burnt on the leaves. The outline of the leaves are
brown and some have died. This is on the hyacinth and the water lilies.
Priss

I have the same down in here in MD. I think we have had a few cold snaps at
night.

BV.

Old 15-05-2003, 04:44 AM
REBEL JOE

Use Muriate of potash it wll have your plants going like crazy. I use it
and it makes my hyacinth green up nice.

http://community.webtv.net/rebeljoe/POND