Old 25-05-2003, 01:32 AM
keith nuttle

Default Revive old pond

We recently bought a house with a pond. I don't know how long it has
been since it was used, but I believe that it has been at least since
before Christmas. (Indianapolis area)

The pond consist of three pools the cascade from the top pool to the
bottom pool each pool is about 10 to 15 square foot in surface area and
18 to 24" deep. The pools are nearly full and the water is full of
leaves and larvae.

What is the best way to clean and reactivate this pond?