Old 28-05-2003, 12:20 AM
Gregory Young

Default I'm baaaaaack

I know I was in the middle of 4 or 5 threads 2 weeks back, but I was
unexpectedly assigned to deal with an evolving situation in Toronto that has
kept me "hoteled" up there until today, so forgive my lack of replies, (if
any were requested)...
Based on the large volume of unread threads in the newsgroups I subscribe
to, I cleared each newsgroup today, making all threads "read" to give me a
fresh start.
I still have multiple, multiple non work-related emails to sort through..
On the plus side, my lilies and marginals have really taken off with better
weather! Sometimes it's good to get away, and come back, to best appreciate
change...
Happy ponding,
Greg

Old 28-05-2003, 06:44 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Welcome back Greg, I'm sure we have some good discussions going. One in
particular you might enjoy is Water Softeners. ~ jan

On Tue, 27 May 2003 23:18:42 GMT, "Gregory Young" wrote:

I know I was in the middle of 4 or 5 threads 2 weeks back, but I was
unexpectedly assigned to deal with an evolving situation in Toronto that has
kept me "hoteled" up there until today, so forgive my lack of replies, (if
any were requested)...
Based on the large volume of unread threads in the newsgroups I subscribe
to, I cleared each newsgroup today, making all threads "read" to give me a
fresh start.
I still have multiple, multiple non work-related emails to sort through..
On the plus side, my lilies and marginals have really taken off with better
weather! Sometimes it's good to get away, and come back, to best appreciate
change...
Happy ponding,
Greg

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website
Old 29-05-2003, 05:23 AM
Gregory Young

Thanks Jan.. will check it out!
Really good to hear from you.
I hope your and hubby's business is starting to pickup.
My new son-in-law is starting his own business as well..
I give you all credit.. it takes real fortitude to start up a new venture..
I don't think I could, but circumstances might change my perspective..
On the plus side, there is more chance of success ultimately, for those
willing (needing) to take the plunge/make decisions.
Take care,
Greg

news

Old 29-05-2003, 06:08 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On Wed, 28 May 2003 23:53:29 GMT, "Gregory Young"
wrote:

I don't think I could, but circumstances might change my perspective..

Unfortunately nothing promising happening, just the same o same that is
barely keeping us afloat, but we're fairing better than those on
unemployment and I picked up a part-time job in my son's middle school
working as an aide. So we're hanging in there..... just like many others
these days. ;o) ~ jan