GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   New Waterfall (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/29356-new-waterfall.html)

Ted 28-05-2003 01:56 AM

New Waterfall

Here is the link for my completed waterfall pictures. I used a purifalls
unit (PF18) and have a Sequence 3600 external pump.

--
Thanks,
Lisa

Denise 28-05-2003 03:20 AM

New Waterfall

Lisa, your waterfall is so natural looking. I can almost hear=A0it :-)

Your plant selection is wonderful. GREAT job!!

Denise

Visit my gardens:

http://web1.in4web.com/mtcdrc

Lee Brouillet 28-05-2003 02:44 PM

New Waterfall

I like the long drop waterfalls; I really messed up making mine a shallow
drop. It looks great!

Lee

. ..

~ jan JJsPond.us 29-05-2003 05:22 AM

New Waterfall

Lisa, that is just super, you hid all the liner and it just looks
WONDERFUL!!! ~ jan :o)

Here is the link for my completed waterfall pictures. I used a purifalls
unit (PF18) and have a Sequence 3600 external pump.

--
Thanks,
Lisa
http://community.webshots.com/user/ldziedzic2001

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

Thomas Ball 29-05-2003 11:44 PM

New Waterfall

Great!

Are you using the full output of the pump, or do you have it throttled back
a bit?

(I have been looking for a example using this pump to get an idea of how
much 3600 gallons looks like)

Tom