Old 28-05-2003, 01:56 AM
Ted

Default New Waterfall

Here is the link for my completed waterfall pictures. I used a purifalls
unit (PF18) and have a Sequence 3600 external pump.

--
Thanks,
Lisa

Old 28-05-2003, 03:20 AM
Denise

Lisa, your waterfall is so natural looking. I can almost hear=A0it :-)

Your plant selection is wonderful. GREAT job!!

Denise

Visit my gardens:

http://web1.in4web.com/mtcdrc

Old 28-05-2003, 02:44 PM
Lee Brouillet

I like the long drop waterfalls; I really messed up making mine a shallow
drop. It looks great!

Lee

. ..

Old 29-05-2003, 05:22 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Lisa, that is just super, you hid all the liner and it just looks
WONDERFUL!!! ~ jan )

Here is the link for my completed waterfall pictures. I used a purifalls
unit (PF18) and have a Sequence 3600 external pump.

--
Thanks,
Lisa
http://community.webshots.com/user/ldziedzic2001

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website
Old 29-05-2003, 11:44 PM
Thomas Ball

Great!

Are you using the full output of the pump, or do you have it throttled back
a bit?

(I have been looking for a example using this pump to get an idea of how
much 3600 gallons looks like)

Tom

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
Lisa, that is just super, you hid all the liner and it just looks
WONDERFUL!!! ~ jan )

Here is the link for my completed waterfall pictures. I used a purifalls
unit (PF18) and have a Sequence 3600 external pump.

--
Thanks,
Lisa
http://community.webshots.com/user/ldziedzic2001

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

Increase Waterfall Flow? How about Pondmaster Waterfall Pumps? Runner Ponds 4 06-12-2003 03:02 AM
Increase Waterfall Flow? How about Pondmaster Waterfall Pumps? Runner Ponds 0 03-12-2003 03:43 PM
Increase Waterfall Flow? How about Pondmaster Waterfall Pumps? Runner Ponds 0 03-12-2003 03:32 PM
My New Pond/Waterfall pixi Ponds 5 18-10-2003 12:42 AM
OT My New Pond/Waterfall Bonnie Ponds 0 17-10-2003 02:03 PM