GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ok, here's my little pond as it looks today.... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/29385-ok-heres-my-little-pond-looks-today.html)

jammer 28-05-2003 03:32 AM

Ok, here's my little pond as it looks today....

http://community.webshots.com/scripts/controlPanel.fcgi

Be kind....I can't afford a lot of rocks, etc. right now:)

Just Me \Koi\ 28-05-2003 04:32 AM

Ok, here's my little pond as it looks today....

Your link took me to my own webshots album! What happened here?

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

zookeeper 28-05-2003 08:08 AM

jammer wrote:
http://community.webshots.com/scripts/controlPanel.fcgi

Be kind....I can't afford a lot of rocks, etc. right now:)

Nice job, jammer. I think the rocks look fine, and your plants are
gorgeous. I especially enjoyed the pictures of the wildlife!

Here is a direct link for jammer's pond page:
http://community.webshots.com/album/69749106akUulz

--
Kathy B, zookeeper
3500gal pond (Oregon)

GrampysGurl 28-05-2003 11:32 AM

Ok, here's my little pond as it looks today....

Be kind....I can't afford a lot of rocks, etc. right now:)

Great job, for whatever it is worth, you don't even need rocks, the plantings
can go right to the edge, I myself like the look and may do it myself this year
and move the excess rocks to my other pond which is lacking them. I just need
to figure out how I am going to blend the waterfall in :o)

jammer 29-05-2003 05:23 AM

Ok, here's my little pond as it looks today....

Thanks to all replies:)

Bob 31-05-2003 08:56 AM

Ok, here's my little pond as it looks today....

I think it looks great with the white rocks. I wouldn't change it.

Bob

--

Take ME away to reply

See my webpage at:
Http://Trains99.tripod.com
Click on the My Pond button on the left.
Pics of huge Koi at hotel to come soon