Old 28-05-2003, 03:32 AM
jammer

Default Ok, here's my little pond as it looks today....

http://community.webshots.com/scripts/controlPanel.fcgi

Be kind....I can't afford a lot of rocks, etc. right now
Old 28-05-2003, 04:32 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Your link took me to my own webshots album! What happened here?

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

Old 28-05-2003, 08:08 AM
zookeeper

jammer wrote:
http://community.webshots.com/scripts/controlPanel.fcgi

Be kind....I can't afford a lot of rocks, etc. right now

Nice job, jammer. I think the rocks look fine, and your plants are
gorgeous. I especially enjoyed the pictures of the wildlife!

Here is a direct link for jammer's pond page:
http://community.webshots.com/album/69749106akUulz

--
Kathy B, zookeeper
3500gal pond (Oregon)

Old 28-05-2003, 11:32 AM
GrampysGurl

Be kind....I can't afford a lot of rocks, etc. right now

Great job, for whatever it is worth, you don't even need rocks, the plantings
can go right to the edge, I myself like the look and may do it myself this year
and move the excess rocks to my other pond which is lacking them. I just need
to figure out how I am going to blend the waterfall in )

Old 29-05-2003, 05:23 AM
jammer

Thanks to all replies

Old 31-05-2003, 08:56 AM
Bob

I think it looks great with the white rocks. I wouldn't change it.

Bob

--

Take ME away to reply

See my webpage at:
Http://Trains99.tripod.com
Click on the My Pond button on the left.
Pics of huge Koi at hotel to come soon